Please note: OUR STANDARD BOOKING is now 2 HOURS!
You can still book a 3 hour time slot if you want to.
GAME PASSES LOOK LIKE THIS:
- 2 hours – $5 game pass per person w/ $5 purchase
- 3 hours – $7.50 game pass per person w/ $7.50 purchase
- Each extra hour: $2.50 per person w/ $2.50 purchase
We collect card details when you book; no charge is made to the card when making a reservation. However, in the event that the booking is cancelled with less than 3 hours notice or the booking is a no-show, a charge may be made to the debit/credit card provided of $10 per person booked. Where a group size arriving at Counter Culture is less than that booked for, an additional $10 per person will be added to the final table bill for each person missing.
- Please make a note in your booking if you have any requests/requirements, ie. if there is a wheelchair user in your group, if you have a bad back and can’t sit at tall tables, if you have minors in your group who are not with a legal guardian. If you don’t note any special requirements, your booking will likely be moved around to accommodate the most people.
- If you would like to book two sessions back-to-back please leave a note on your booking so we don’t think you’ve mistakenly booked twice. We will charge game passes for both sessions.
- Be aware that if you arrive early and/or with more people than your booking allows, we may not be able to seat you.
- We have a wide variety of food and drink options available, and do not allow outside food or drinks.
- For groups of more than 10 people, please contact us on bookingsatcounterculture.co.nz. For large group bookings, we require at least 7 days’ notice. Please do not use this email address for bookings of fewer than 10 people.
- If children under 12 are in your party, please ensure that they are supervised at all times by an adult.
- We hold a three-strike no-show policy, meaning that a user will be blocked after not showing up to three bookings. We do understand that plans change, so please give us a call if you need to cancel, if your group has changed sizes or you would like to change the booking time.